Ken Quine are now recruiting a Sales assistant to work for 6 hours on Sunday. Previous experience not essential but a desire to learn about hardware and cookware essential.
About the Job:
You will be reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for:
* Participating in the sales floor replenishment
* Providing excellent customer service
* Advising customers
* Taking pride in your store and maintaining it to a high standard
* Following operating procedures
* Opening and closing the store
Providing customers with an enjoyable shopping experience.
Company sponsored events
Good rates of pay
A friendly and productive working environment
Training will be given where necessary.
Please drop or post your CV with cover note to Ken Quine, Cherry Orchard Building, Bridson street, Port Erin, IM9 6AN or emai